NDS DENTAL ASSISTANT SCHOOL
Are you ready for a career change or a recent graduate? Welcome to the world of dentistry. Our goal is to train you in an efficient and friendly environment. We will teach you the skills you need to become a successful Dental Assistant. Here's a break down between our school and larger schools.
Attention!!! We were blessed again!!!
We are happy to announce that as of July 10, 2016, our nonprofit partners have received new funding, for Tarrant county residents, in the amount of over $300,000!!! Last year this funding helped over 100 students pay for their education and the student cost was only $100 to NO cost at all.
So NOW IS THE TIME if you would like to become a Dental Assistant and you lack the funding, contact us ASAP while funds last!!
NDS DENTAL ASSISTANT SCHOOL
Comparison to larger schools
- Our facility has 3 treatment rooms which meets the needs of our 4-6 students. Larger schools have 1-2 treatment room which doesn't meet the needs of 20-30 students.
- We meet 4 hours/day, 2 days a week. Larger schools meet 4-5 days a week
- Currently our graduation rate stands at 100% since our first class
- Currently 100% of our students passed the state mandatory RDA Exam since our first class
- Some students found jobs 1 week before the last day of class
- We offer job placement assistance. (we do not guarantee you will find a job)
- The class focuses on hands on training to help the student transition from our dental office to any other dental office
- We don’t move on to the next lesson until everyone understands the subject at hand.
- Students are allowed to work on our patient to gain hands on experience before they graduate
- Students are taught current techniques used in today’s offices
- We offer a short 10 week course
- Morning/Afternoon/Evening Classes available
- Enrollment requirements- Must have High School Diploma, GED., or equivalent.
- Low tuition fee of $2,585.00
- Classes taught in a dental office
- Evening classes are available for working adults
- Small class size 4-6 student per class(each class has its own group for family feel. We start together/We finish together)
- An enormous amount of one on one training
- School Address: NDS Dental Assistant School, 3740 S. University, Suite 201, FW, TX 76109 (817)-920-7569
- Low cost Affordable tuition and in house Financing available for everyone (in house financing is NOT based on your credit score.)
- Upon graduation you will receive the same license and credentials as if you attended a larger more expensive school, but at NDS you will receive license in less time and 6 times less the cost. You will be more confident and will graduate our school with ZERO debt.
- We are approved and regulated through the Texas Workforce Commission career schools and colleges and we are allowed to start a class at any time when we have two or more students.
- NDS Dental Assistant School gives people an opportunity to change their life and start a new career as a Dental Assistant.
- We don’t feel you met your ultimate goal until you start your career as a Dental Assistant or Dental front desk
- We only teach verbiage and key terms used in today’s dental offices.
- You will receive credibility by receiving training in our dental office.
- Students will be afforded to assist on our patients during dental hours.
- We train student in fully equipped treatment rooms, not mock up offices, which are provided at larger schools.
- Externship is not mandatory for graduation though suggested. If a student is offered a job after graduation, we will not prohibit the student from accepting the job due to not completing an externship.
NDS Dental Assistant School and Larger Dental Assistant Schools are common in the following areas.
- Approved and regulated through State of Texas
- Assist you register with the state as a Registered Dental Assistant
NDS Dental Assistant School trains you to become a dental assistant in LESS TIME and LESS THE COST!!
The choice is yours!!
UPDATE!!! Giving God the Glory! Calling all youth, unemployed adults, and adults ready for a career change. Great news! Our school’s 10 week dental assisting program is on the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Texas Statewide List of Certified Training Providers for Tarrant County’s workforce development area. Also we have partnered with the Women Center of Fort Worth who agreed to pay for 20 qualified candidates.
Please contact Mr. Haywood at 817-920-7569 or email email@example.com for information on how you may qualify to receive assistance in paying for your training at our school using WIOA funds.We are currently enrolling new students. Feel free to contact us or email: firstname.lastname@example.org 817-920-7569
*3 party Finance and In-house finance also available